Youth Academy Registration
Fall 2013 Age Groups:
U8: Born 8/1/2005 to 7/31/2006
U9: Born 8/1/2004 to 7/31/2005
U10: Born 8/1/2003 to 7/31/2004
The CTAP Academy program provides young athletes with the attributes required to become competitive soccer players. Any boy or girl aged 7-10 is welcome. The 2 main goals of the program are:
1) Individual player development
Players are always trained by professionally licensed coaches who come from a variety of soccer backgrounds. The professional staff members are excellent at teaching the club's curriculum to these young age groups.
U8-U9: $350 - Professional training 2 nights per week with weekend game.
U10: $350 - Professional training 2 nights per week with weekend game.
Fees above are per season.
There are 2 seasons per year..
Fall: August - December
Spring: January - May
(Additional camps available in summer and winter - see 'Camps' tab for details)
Pro Training Details
- Players are always coached by professionally licensed staff
- Training is held at Northwest Soccer Fields (10210 N Avenue P – La Porte, TX)
- Training sessions address all 4 pillars soccer (Technical, Tactical, Physical, Psychological) with the emphasis on individual technique & small group tactics
- Players compete in league games & tournaments in the Houston area
- Work hard
- Respond positively to coaching
- High attendance record at training & games
- Be punctual for all club activities
- Dress appropriately in Rush attire
- Adhere to the CTAP core values
- Practice regularly to develop skills
Last Updated (Monday, 17 June 2013 12:20)
Joomla Templates designed by Best Joomla Hosting